End-Sever orthosisEnd-Sever orthosis
The End-Sever Orthosis is made of micro-perforated and breathable thermoformed material, covered with Lycra for comfort.
The molding of the orthosis makes it possible to perfectly fit the shape of the heel, whatever the anatomy of the patient.
The orthosis thus put in place, relieves the achilles tendon and instantly reduces the pain.
Washable material (water resistant, T ° C <50 ° C)
The package is composed of:
a procedure for setting up the orthosis
*Non contractual photo
Sorbothane – Heel padSorbothane – Heel pad
Wearing Sorbothane® heels is recommended for recovery from Sever and/or Osgood Schlätter disease.
New generation Sorbothane® shock absorber
• 100% heel of Sorbothane® material
• Ultra fine: the heel is lodgeable in all shoes
• self-adhesive: does not slip in the shoe
• beveled (7.7mm to 2mm): more comfortable, avoids the effect of « stairs »
• Sensitive feet: Sorbothane® is a unique material as comfortable as flesh
• Provides very natural comfort
• Abrasion cover, more resistant, evacuates perspiration
Sorbothane® heel wear limits repetitive impact injuries, prevents muscle and joint pain, back pain, knees, fatigue fractures, tendinitis, periostitis, cervicalgia… Sorbothane® promotes relapse prevention and provides unparalleled comfort
• Use Sorbothane® heels to complement original cleanliness sole
• Hand wash with soapy water, allow to dry naturally